The vision of the B.Sc. Engineering program in Electrical and Electronic engineering is to create leaders of tomorrow’s technology world who will have sound theoretical and practical knowledge on electrical and electronics engineering with professional ethics and moral values. The leaders will contribute in building technological platform by engaging them in professional services and quality research.
The mission of the of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) program in Primeasia University is to provide quality education and sustainable research that will produce professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills and moral values that are required for the advancement of engineering and technology. The EEE program provides threefold mission in teaching, research, and public service. Based on this mission we want to instill in students the attitudes, values, vision and training that will prepare them for lifelong learning and leadership to develop the ability and passion to work effectively and creatively for the benefit of the society, to disseminate knowledge and new technology for the betterment of humankind. The graduates will be capable of generating realistic and innovative solutions for the current and future technological needs and to play a leading role in the social and scientific progress. The graduates will be academically sound with high professional and moral ethics so that they can be a world class professional in their own field.
Objectives of EEE Program:
The B.Sc. program in Electrical and Electronic engineering seeks to provide a broad and solid foundation in the current theory and practice of electrical power system, electronics, telecommunication and computer technology including familiarity with basic tools of mathematics, basic science, business and social science which are adequate to understand the social implications of engineering practice. Therefore the graduates will be qualified to enter the professional field of engineering, to continue a career in engineering research or to enter other fields in which engineering knowledge is essential.
So, the Primeasia University undergraduate program in Electrical & Electronic Engineering has five formal educational objectives:
- Produce graduates with a strong foundation in the basic sciences and mathematics that will enable them to identify and solve electrical engineering problems.
- Provide our students with a solid foundation in electrical engineering that prepares them for life-long careers and professional growth in fields of their choice.
- Provide our students with the basic skills to communicate effectively and to develop the ability to function as members of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Provide our students with a broad-based education so that they can appreciate diversity of opinion, better understand ethical issues, and prepare them for engineering profession.
- Provide our students with a relevant engineering design experience that is integrated across the four year curriculum. Through these experiences, our students will develop an understanding of the relationship between theory and practice.